This is most unusual. I am updating almost daily. Hmmm.
Today I had the opportunity to finally feel the privilege that I enjoy known as studying overseas. It may be a foreign concept (pun absolutely intended) to many friends, and would have been for me if I had gone to that wretched school of medicine. like walking on the way to Flinders Street Station blowing smoke out of my mouth, knowing how I enjoy the cold weather a tad more than the perpetual heat and humidity of home. like lying on south lawn with perfect sunshine in a nice setting. I know it's been one and a half years since I've got here, but I've never truly felt like I was liking the whole overseas experience thing. but it's improving. yay.
how boring is it to copy notes off a computer screen onto a silly binded book? very in my opinion. it's called our histopathology practical book. which is really a pseudo-'practical'. yucks. it is very thick.
I've got to get a blog template that doesn't shrink my words after the current post.
There ends my daily random snippets. Good night. after histopath that is.. (a recommended cure for insomnia).
Today I had the opportunity to finally feel the privilege that I enjoy known as studying overseas. It may be a foreign concept (pun absolutely intended) to many friends, and would have been for me if I had gone to that wretched school of medicine. like walking on the way to Flinders Street Station blowing smoke out of my mouth, knowing how I enjoy the cold weather a tad more than the perpetual heat and humidity of home. like lying on south lawn with perfect sunshine in a nice setting. I know it's been one and a half years since I've got here, but I've never truly felt like I was liking the whole overseas experience thing. but it's improving. yay.
how boring is it to copy notes off a computer screen onto a silly binded book? very in my opinion. it's called our histopathology practical book. which is really a pseudo-'practical'. yucks. it is very thick.
I've got to get a blog template that doesn't shrink my words after the current post.
There ends my daily random snippets. Good night. after histopath that is.. (a recommended cure for insomnia).
Tuesday, May 13, 2008